07:00 am: Departure from Hotel. Meet at the reception.
08:30 am: Horseback riding.
09:30 pm: River tubing
11:30 pm: Traditional Costa Rican Lunch.
12:30 pm: Zip lines, rappelling, rock climbing, Tarzan swing, and hanging bridges.
02:30 pm: Volcanic hot springs and mud bath
04:30 pm Shopping on the way back to the hotel
07:00 pm Return to the hotel
Experience all the best adventures in one day! There are four main activities during this day of adventure: a zip line tour and rappelling through the Rio Blanco Canyon, a tubing adventure on the Rio Negro River with class III rapids, a horseback riding adventure, and relaxing with volcano-heated thermal waters, steam, and mud bath. The package also includes a delicious lunch at Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant.
This is an action-packed day! Your guide provides instruction for all the activities, ensures your safety, and makes sure you have a great time! The adventures are a blast, and the views of the river, canyons, and wildlife are unbeatable. Join us for an amazing day experiencing all the best that Costa Rica has to offer. You don’t want to miss it!
- Private Transportation
- Shared Tour
- Adventure tour guides
- Horseback Riding
- River Tubing
- Hanging Bridges
- Rappelling and Rock Climbing
- Tarzan Swing
- Traditional Costa Rican Lunch
- 30 minutes stop to buy in the local business
- Water shoes or strapped sandals (tubing and waterfall)
- Rain jacket (Raining season)
- Swimming suits (Waterfall and hot springs)
- Change of cloth
- Mosquito repellent
- Hiking shoes (nature hikes)
- Extra money to buy in the local business
Good to Know
- Pick-up time: 07:00 am. This may depend on the hotel’s location
- Duration: Over 10 hours. This may depend on traffic and how busy the attractiveness is
- Skill level: Easy – Medium
- Suitable for the kids: Yes over 5
- Suitable for the elderly: Depending on the physical condition
- Must be able to walk down several steps
- Available every day: Yes
- Pregnancy: No
- No wheelchair access
- No wildlife sightings guaranteed
- We run our tours out in the sun and the rain!
- We made it easy to make a reservation. Just fill out the form below, and submit it and you will be directed to the Buy now option.
- We accept down payments. Just ask and we’ll email a personalized invoice.
- Balance must be paid the day before the selected date by electronic bill emailed by us or cash at pick up location.
- Don’t worry about duplicate reservations because we provide Private Transportation for every one of our services.
- Very important: If you are making a reservation with less than 24 hours of anticipation, then wait for email approval before buying.
Frequently asked questions
Hacienda Guachipelin Volcano Ranch Hotel & Hot Springs offers the following activities and services: Spa and wellness center, Sauna, Massages, Cycling, Hiking, Spa/wellness packages, Spa facilities, Walking tours, Full body massage, Swimming pool, Horse riding, Thermal baths, and Bike tours. Hacienda Guachipelin also offers several waterfalls that can be explored in a day!
Hacienda Guachipelin is located at the bottom of the Rincon de La Vieja Volcano, in Liberia County, Province of Guanacaste.